Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Blogging Against Disablism Day

Blogging Against Disablism Day, May 1st 2007

Today is Blogging Against Disablism Day. I wanted to write something for it, unfortunately I just haven't been able to. Even when my mind's been clear, I've been seriously lacking in ideas.

But, if you go and have a look, there are posts coming in about all sorts of disability issues.

I also really, really recommend that if you only click one link today it is this one, a post from last year by Lady Bracknell's Editor. It's not very long but explains something very important.

1 comment:

The Goldfish said...

Mary, if you would like to write something in the next few days, I will be happy to add it to the archive.

Personally, I've had a crap brain week and am still trying to cobble a post together for my own contribution.

However, no pressure either way. I'm trying not to put pressure on myself so I certainly don't want to put any on anyone else. In any case, thanks for the plug. :-)