Saturday, May 28, 2016

22/52

Seven weeks ago I was all excited about the first glimpse of a tooth in Jamie's mouth. Then a day or two later the sharp white dot vanished, the teething symptoms subsided, and I felt a bit silly.

Which is why I've put off this post until I could get an unequivocal picture...

close up of baby with two lower teeth

No ifs, no buts, no squinting in the right light. That's teeth, that is.

He's coping very well, and so far hasn't bitten anything he shouldn't. I admit though to a slight feeling of apprehension every time I feed him...

2 comments:

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

That really truly is teeth!! The biting is ok when they've only got bottom teeth, it's to top ones that hurt!!

Mary said...

*gulp*
Excuse me just one moment while I double check the location of the nipple shields.